APPLICATION OF THE PRACTICES AND TECHNIQUES OF
YOGA AND AYURVEDA
For Therapeutic Yoga we mean the application of the practices and techniques of Yoga and Ayurveda to specific pathologies of:
– musculoskeletal system (postural problems, stiffness, muscle pain, etc …)
– nervous system (nervous tension, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, depression, etc …)
– respiratory system (asthma, diaphragm blocks, difficulty breathing, etc …)
The specificity of the approach turns out to be very useful as prevention: it improves the quality of life and develops greater ability in managing everyday life.
After a private interview, the therapist will advise everyone or just some of the following tools:
– Asanas (Yoga positions)
– Pranayama (breathing techniques)
– Dharana (techniques for mental concentration)
– Psycho-corporeal relaxation techniques (such as Yoga Nidra): mind techniques.
– Massages and / or specific Ayurvedic treatments
– Ayurvedic advice on a lifestyle more appropriate to your constitution
– In addition to individual meetings with the therapist, a daily practice is requested aimed not only at improving the state of psycho-physical health, but above all in supporting and stabilizing the changes that have occurred.
Minimum of session: 4